Pages

Friday, August 31, 2012

Hello there!

Long time no talk!  I've been busy taking care of our newest addition, Reid Oliver!

Reid is 9 weeks old today and we're slowly creeping in to the land of the living.  Let's just say, the two of us have gotten a lot of snuggle time in. It's been way too hot here to think about taking an infant out.   I'm looking forward to a fun fall with the boys!

I'm also looking forward to getting back to blogging!  I never realized how hard it would be to sit down and complete a thought much less an entire blog post!  {i.e., thank you notes coming along very slowly}

I did get out a couple of weekends ago, sans kids, to make a trip to one of my favorite local stores, The Outlet!  Remember my post a few months ago {here} about my awesome finds?!  Well, as usual there is something new and unique every time I go, and yes, my heart still starts beating fast as soon as I enter.  So, enjoy this very small sampling of their latest eye candy!

The first thing I saw were these darling little glasses with place card holder built in!  Are you kidding me?! I've been looking for the perfect place cad holders for years!  These are crazy perfect! 


Most of their furniture is industrial/natural.  It's a look that can be integrated in to any design plan or style.





With pillows...

Aztec upholstered dining chairs!  Aztec print is totally on trend right now! 

 Fabulous Candelabra! 





Need a canoe?



Love these book ends! 



Cute little bar cart that you could spray paint to look uber chic! 

I loved this decanter with the opening for ice cubes!

See?!

I tried to talk my mom in to getting this, as her third child is a Boston Terrier.  

Later the same day we had our friends, Jamie & Julia Weems, over for dinner and I couldn't WAIT to use my new place card holder glasses! Twas a fun day of shopping followed by a lovely night of good food, good drink, and good friends! 






No comments:

Post a Comment