Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2011

At West End

One of my long time favorite stores here in Jackson is The Outlet.  I've been shopping there for well over 10 years and every time I walk in my heart starts beating fast and I start biting my nails.  This place is amazing!  The Outlet is the wholesale store of At West End, formerly known as Country Originals. 
On Friday I treated myself to a little alone time at my favorite store in town.  Here is just a snippet of the beautiful things that got my heart palpitating....

Yes, Please!  Seriously. 
Mermaid bookends! Dying! 
This would be great for the foot of a bed.  
Darling recycled wood coffee tables
This table would be great in a lake house.

 Eames reproduction lounge chair and ottoman. Love!
Perfect table for dining alfresco

Sally sells seashells by the seashore 


 Fun, reasonably priced artwork!
Hello Love...Wanna come home with me?  Yes?  Well, today is your lucky day.  
Eames reproduction eiffel chair
Such a fun pop of color!
Another beautiful dinning table
The coolest walking sticks ever! 
This would be absolutely beautiful in a rustic kitchen.  Ahhhhh
Kids room or beach house decor... So fun!

Shelves and shelves of fun glassware 
Pretty glass angels
Teacher gifts!
 This is a mac daddy cabinet!
Pretty pink basket
Gorgeous!
These bells are huge, but not as heavy as you'd think.  I can see these hanging from a large oak in your front yard for Christmas.  
Pretty print on canvas
All of their Halloween decor is 50% off!  Hootie Hoot! 
If you can't get to The Outlet, here is the link to At West Elm's online catalog.  I did come home with that beautiful lamp.  It's an antique Italian wine vessel.  The beautiful Barrett (the owners niece) models these beauties in Italy, where she lives, Here!  My maiden name is Barrett. Coincidence?  I don't think so.  ;)
Happy shopping!  



  

2 comments:

  1. I need to make a trip to Jackson to go there! Are their prices reasonable?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you do, Mimi! I think their prices are very reasonable.

    ReplyDelete