Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

How Ali Got Her Groove Back

I have been trying and trying to get inspired to blog again.  I look at Pinterest and I read other blogs everyday, but get no inspiration whatsoever.  Who knew that all it would take was a trip to the local flea market?  It was immediate inspiration as soon as I walked in.  It's so hard not to buy everything, but I've learned how to restrain myself, and really think about how I would use an item before I buy it.  Here are just a few of the fun things I saw this weekend.

Retro coffee mugs

This is the perfect quiche dish 

Serve your cookies in style 

The coolest tea kettle evah! 

 So prim and proper

I totally bought these two pieces of vintage fabric!   

My weakness, but I resisted. 

I think I may have to go back for these beauties 

Beautiful mirrors!

Actually, I think I may have to go back for this too. 

Love this little mirror 

This 1950's silver tinsel Christmas tree truly was the best thing ever.  A little on the pricey side, but if it would be your only tree, I think it's totally worth it! 


Happy Tears 

Vintage baby hamper

Nice little chest of drawers 

Worn in and ready for you! 

Asian flair 

Gorgeous buffet!

Hunka Hunka Burning Love! 

Perfect for the man cave

It's the Fonz. Ayyyyy


Like my hat? 


No comments:

Post a Comment