Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

Fashion Friday

One of my favorite blogs to read everyday is Elements of Style by Erin Gates.  She has such a great eye for design and fashion and a hilarious personality!  She truly is one of my biggest inspirations in the blog world. 
So, from that inspiration I thought I'd do my own version of Fashion Friday. {I LOVE everything about today's EOS post, by the way}
I have a family member who is the star of my Fashion Friday post.  The beautiful Caroline! {my mother and her father are 1st cousins, so I think that makes us 2nd cousins} Anyway, she and I may be blood related, but I got zero of her model attributes!
Caroline models for Josephine and Laurentina of New York and Rome.  These are a few of my favorites from their Spring Collection , in which Josephine and Laurentina describe as easy summer wear that can take you from the airplane to the beach, and then to dinner. 
I can't wait to see what they have for fall!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Isn't she beautiful?!  Thank you Caroline for being my first Fashion Friday feature!


No comments:

Post a Comment