Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

One of my many obsessions

I can't remember when I became obsessed with dishes such as plates, bowls, serving pieces, flatware (you get the picture), but I think it was at a very young age.  Well, maybe not obsessed with them at a young age, but I knew that I admired my grandmother's pieces.  Now I would say I'm obsessed.  I have to tell myself not to buy everything I see.  Even if it is a "good deal", I have to talk myself out of it.  But! there are exceptions, such as my awesome yellow glasses I found a couple of weekends ago at a flea market. 
There really are always exceptions because I really do use everything I buy.  I love to set a table!  
I could do some serious table settings with these puppies I found on Pinterest!
 {weheartit.com} 
 {apartmenttherapy.com}
 {yvestown.tumbler.com}
 {stylemepretty.com} 
 {epherielldesigns.com}
 {sfgirlbybay.blogspot.com}
 {apartmenttherapy.com}
 {annesage.com}
 {oheskimo.blogspot.com}
 {anthropologie}
 {martha stewart}
 {poppytalk.blogspot.com}
 {everythingfab.com}

Now I'm in the mood to create a table setting, so stay tuned!  I've got an idea or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment