Pages

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Get On Up!

Happy Birthday to my hubby!  We celebrated a little early this past weekend with our wonderful and wacky friends.  You know me, I love a place card. So, for Jeremy's big day, in association with Black History Month, I assigned everyone an iconic African American musician.  The assignment was for everyone to reenact their picture.

The birthday boy as the one and only James Brown 

Katy as the fabulous Diana Ross 

T as the funky George Clinton.  Notice the pizza stand prop for a space ship. 

Valley as the powerful Nina Simone

Mer as the fierce Tina Turner 

Terry as Ray Charles's twin brother!  Seriously! 

Jamie as the soulful Allen Toussaint 

Jamie's other half, Julia, couldn't make it.  She was supposed to be Billie Holiday, but I represented on her behalf.

Happy Birthday, Jeremy!  Here's to another year of good times!  I love you! 






No comments:

Post a Comment