Pages

Monday, November 11, 2013

Back at it

I think I need to refocus this blog to my love of flea markets and estate sales.  It seems to be the only thing I feel compelled to write about.   Anywho,  here are my recent findings that caught my eye.

I was a little rushed while shopping, but looking back, I should have bought this to hang on the wall. 

This print never gets old to me.  

I don't know what I'd do with these little pretties, but I really like them. 

Great variety of seltzer bottles. 

I got this baby.  It's a perfect pot for a fiddle leaf fig tree! 

I have two of these chairs in green.  I absolutely love them, and I really love them in orange! 

If I had a place or a reason for this it would have come home with me.  I had to make a hard decision not to buy it.  

Love this vanity chair! 

A vintage type writer in the perfect color. 

A poodle with a pompadour! 

This vintage Schwinn tandem bike would be such a cool display piece. 

And last but not least, I'm going back for this painting.  I can't stop looking at it.





No comments:

Post a Comment