Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

Friday was my lucky day!

My talented and hilarious friend, Mimi, and I were emailing back and forth like we usually do every week, chatting about decorating and such.  We were talking in particular about fabric for our kitchen roman shades.  So, I find this awesome Trina Turk fabric I like, but it's $112 a yard.  Hello, no way!  Mimi, in her crazy resourcefulness, all of the sudden stumbles upon the same fabric on sale for $35 a yard!  Y'all, this is brand new Trina Turk!  Unbelievable!  



So, now I'm the proud owner of this beautiful fabric! I don't know if I'm going to use it for the roman shade.  It would make great pillows or I may recover an ottoman.  Stay tuned!  And you've got to check out Mimi's blog, Pimp My Bungalow. (she blogged about our crazy luck on Friday too!) 
Mimi, thank you for being my go-to for design questions and opinions!  Now we need to shop together in person!  

No comments:

Post a Comment