Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Bitter Sweet

I didn't make it to the farmers market this weekend.  Instead, we were up early for a trip to the city landfill.  Yipee!  We had to take a trailer full of debris from our dining room renovation.  My 1 year old and I sat in the truck and watched all the bulldozers going back and forth wile my husband and "Junior" emptied our junk and talked about life.  So on the way back we decided to hit a local flea market that we'd never been to, and by the time we were done there it would have been too late to get the good stuff at the farmers market.  I'm so bummed that we didn't get our weekly supply of eggs from Dolly Farms, among other goodies, but I'll be there next weekend ready to go! 
So, back to this flea market... So many great things here.  I needed more time to just leisurely browse.  
Look at this beautiful antique chaise lounge!  This would be so great recovered in a funky print or just a beautiful neutral!



And this Beautiful crystal chandelier! Yowza!


Alas, I didn't come home with these BIG items, but I did come home with these!


I have no idea where I'm going to put them yet, but I couldn't pass them up for $5 a piece!

No comments:

Post a Comment